Cellulite is common in most women and it is often an unattractive quality that many of us wish to get rid of.
Cellutone is a body contouring device that is used for cellulite reduction and improvement of skin texture. It works by using targeted vibrations to loosen the fibrous connective cords that tether the skin to the underlying fat layers causing lumps and dimpling. This smooths out the look of cellulite, increases blood flow and oxygen supply, in addition, it promotes lymphatic drainage by eliminating waste that has accumulated within the fat layers of the skin.
After just one treatment, you’ll notice an improvement in the quality of your skin. Typically, 4 to 6 treatments are needed to reduce cellulite and improve skin texture and tone.
Treatment sessions may last anywhere from 15 to 45 minutes depending on the areas treated. It is advised to do at least 1 to 2 treatments weekly for a period of 4 to 6 weeks. The treatments are non-invasive, there is no downtime and no pain.
Areas commonly treated are arms, abdomen, front of thighs, back of thighs and buttocks. You can treat more than 1 area per session.
Learn more by scheduling a consultation at the Aesthetic Lounge. You can contact our office or book an appointment directly on the website.
Body Contour & Cellutite
Treatment may not be suitable if:
Weekly injections to boost Weight Loss
$50 per injection or
$200 for package of 6
A BTL Cellutone™ treatment corrects the appearance of cellulite painlessly and non-invasively. Smoothing away cellulite improves skin texture for a healthier appearance.
Essentially, cellulite is caused by an overproduction of interstitial fluid in the skin and by fibrous bands that trap fat deposits. Through targeted vibrations onto your skin, BTL Cellutone™ targets the sources of cellulite formation. This increases microcirculation and oxygen supply to the affected area. In turn, blood circulation is stimulated and interstitial fluid flows freely, reducing the appearance of cellulite.
It is recommended that you undergo between 4-6 sessions of cellulite reduction. You will ultimately need the number of treatments that are right for you, as it will depend on your individual aesthetic needs.
Following a single treatment session, many patients report reductions in cellulite and smoother skin.
Yes it is! BTL Cellutone™ is a highly effective and safe device that meets strict safety standards to correct cellulite.
BTL Cellutone™ treatments are safe for all skin types and ethnicities.
There is minimal downtime and no general anaesthetic risks. The specialised needles allow small areas to be tackled effectively. As there are no incisions, stitches are not required and scarring is unlikely.
The most commonly reported side effects:
Less commonly reported side effects:
- Thread protrusion, puckering of the skin
- Infection, granuloma
- Migration (cogs)
- Facial nerve trauma
- Stinging/scratching/pulling sensations
- Allergic reaction
- You should avoid Aspirin, Motrin, Ibuprofen, Naproxen, Aleve, Ginkgo Biloba, St. John’s Wort, garlic pills, fish oil, or other anti-inflammatory medications for 1-2 weeks if your primary physician allows it. These medications can cause bruising. Tylenol is recommended for mild pain or headaches.
- Arnica supplements (available at most supplement stores) have decreased bruising when taken two days before your treatment. Arnica will also help with any swelling.
- If you have a history of allergies, anaphylaxis, or other medical conditions, please let us know.
- Ideally, this procedure should be scheduled at least two weeks before an important event. Over the next 2-4 weeks, the effects of a PDO Thread Lift will settle into place; however, any swelling or bruising should have subsided by this time.
- Following treatment, most people can resume normal activities immediately. The recovery process will be comfortable, fast, and provide an effective recovery time if all instructions are followed.
- In case of pain/discomfort after treatment, Ibuprofen can be taken if necessary.
- Avoid getting other aesthetic procedures (neurotoxin injections, fillers, peels, etc.) for at least seven days.
- The use of alcohol, extreme temperatures, and anticoagulants should be avoided for 7 days. Aspirin/warfarin users must continue taking their prescribed anticoagulants but should be aware that bruising may occur.
- You should wash the treated area gently as necessary, but refrain from rubbing or massaging it for two weeks.
- During this time, avoid dental treatment if possible (do not stretch or open the mouth wide) for 4 weeks.
- You should not have radio-frequency, IPL, laser, or any other heat treatments within 10 weeks of the treatment.
Schedule a Consultation Today