Natural Growth Factor injections for hair and scalp
Purchase a package of 3 and receive $150 OFF
Before and After
Treatment may not be suitable if:
Using your own plasma and growth factors, Natural Growth Factor Injections can regenerate and promote hair growth in both men and women.
Treatment with growth factors is most effective for those with thinning hair, ideally when the first signs of hair loss appear. It has been shown that growth factors are most effective for people with thinning hair and those seeking to prevent further hair loss since those with already significant balding can benefit from them.
Growth factors stimulate hair growth naturally, so patients can expect to see results within 3-6 months of treatment. Results of these injections will vary depending on the individual and the stage of hair growth at the time of treatment.
Hair loss is an ongoing problem. Maintaining your hair regularly as you age, especially as you experience hair loss is important. A growth factor treatment is not a permanent solution but rather part of an ongoing effort to prevent hair loss.
There is minimal downtime and no general anaesthetic risks. The specialised needles allow small areas to be tackled effectively. As there are no incisions, stitches are not required and scarring is unlikely.
The most commonly reported side effects:
Less commonly reported side effects:
- Thread protrusion, puckering of the skin
- Infection, granuloma
- Migration (cogs)
- Facial nerve trauma
- Stinging/scratching/pulling sensations
- Allergic reaction
- You should avoid Aspirin, Motrin, Ibuprofen, Naproxen, Aleve, Ginkgo Biloba, St. John’s Wort, garlic pills, fish oil, or other anti-inflammatory medications for 1-2 weeks if your primary physician allows it. These medications can cause bruising. Tylenol is recommended for mild pain or headaches.
- Arnica supplements (available at most supplement stores) have decreased bruising when taken two days before your treatment. Arnica will also help with any swelling.
- If you have a history of allergies, anaphylaxis, or other medical conditions, please let us know.
- Ideally, this procedure should be scheduled at least two weeks before an important event. Over the next 2-4 weeks, the effects of a PDO Thread Lift will settle into place; however, any swelling or bruising should have subsided by this time.
- Following treatment, most people can resume normal activities immediately. The recovery process will be comfortable, fast, and provide an effective recovery time if all instructions are followed.
- In case of pain/discomfort after treatment, Ibuprofen can be taken if necessary.
- Avoid getting other aesthetic procedures (neurotoxin injections, fillers, peels, etc.) for at least seven days.
- The use of alcohol, extreme temperatures, and anticoagulants should be avoided for 7 days. Aspirin/warfarin users must continue taking their prescribed anticoagulants but should be aware that bruising may occur.
- You should wash the treated area gently as necessary, but refrain from rubbing or massaging it for two weeks.
- During this time, avoid dental treatment if possible (do not stretch or open the mouth wide) for 4 weeks.
- You should not have radio-frequency, IPL, laser, or any other heat treatments within 10 weeks of the treatment.
Schedule a Consultation Today
Schedule a Your Online Consult For Free!