Depending on the product and filler used and the treated area, you may need touch-ups between three and twelve months after your first treatment. The benefits of non-invasive procedures like fillers are that they are quick and have minimal downtime. Your entire visit should take under an hour.
Avg 2-4 syringes $600 per syringe
Avg 1-2 syringes $600 per syringe
$600 and up
Cheek filler Mid-face
Avg 1-3 syringes $600 per syringe
Avg 1-4 syringes $600 per syringe
Avg 1 syringe $600
/Half syringe ($350)
*For treatment of other areas please schedule a consult
Before and After
- Avoid dental work/cleaning, colonoscopy, or vaccinations for 2 weeks before AND after a filler treatment.
- You should schedule your filler 1-2 weeks before any special events to allow for bruising and swelling to subside.
- Before treatment, avoid aspirin, alcohol, ibuprofen, aspirin, and other blood thinners. Do not stop taking blood thinners without consulting your prescribing physician if you are taking them.
- It is important to let us know if you have a history of cold sores on your mid or lower face so we can prescribe an anti-viral medication.
- To prevent bruises, consider taking an over-the-counter Arnica supplement. Start a day or two before the procedure with a topical and oral form of this at Whole Foods.
- Due to the anesthetic in the filler, areas may feel numb for up to an hour after treatment.
- Bruising, swelling, and tenderness usually subside within a week.
- Please contact the office as soon as possible if blistering, drainage, prolonged pain, or an abrupt change in skin color occurs.
- Tenderness and swelling can be treated with gentle ice and cold compresses several times a day. Ice should not be directly applied to the skin.
- Swelling will usually be worse in the mornings when you sleep with your head elevated for the first 48 hours.
- Sunscreen/makeup can be applied one hour after treatment.
- During the first 24 hours after filler, avoid heavy exercise and steam/sauna/hot showers.
Schedule a Consultation Today